A cure for the complete eradication of AIDS is not too far off if not actually already available in labs. It’s a virus, and just like any other virus it can be defeated. It’s only a matter of time. At any rate Big Pharmaceutical companies would love to keep having repeat customers as opposed to curing them.
Timothy Ray Brown, who is believed to be the first person to have ever been cured of HIV, had a message for the room of scientists, advocates, and journalists who’d gathered to hear him speak at the International AIDS conference in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday.
- Timothy Ray Brown to Sanjay Gupta: HIV completely gone (cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com)
- HealthPop Man “cured” of AIDS speaks at conference 5 of 9 – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Watch: Still HIV-Free, Says Famed ‘Berlin Patient’ (abcnews.go.com)
- First Man Believed Cured Of AIDS Says He’s Still Cured (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Watch: AIDS Survivor Clear of HIV (abcnews.go.com)