This is hilarious. Apple and Disney should be sued for being retards.
Yule love this one:
An Atlanta man who bears resemblance to Old Saint Nick was asked to leave Disney World recently for stealing fame from other costumed staff.
Some of the park’s little elves scolded Thomas Tolbert in the magic kingdom for distracting park-goers. Tolbert says that he while was wearing ‘Santa-related’ clothing, he was not costumed as the jolly red giant.
- Santa look-alike asked to leave Disney World (foxnews.com)
- Looking Like This Guy Will Get You Kicked Out Of Disney World (huffingtonpost.com)
- Humbug! Disney World tells Santa look-alike to tone it down (itineraries.nbcnews.com)
- Disney World tells Thomas Tolbert to be less ‘Santa-ish’ (12160.info)
- Disney Asks Santa To Be Less Santa-ish? (new102.cbslocal.com)