Talk about bad luck for Dick Fuld and Lehman Brothers …
Call it the curse of Dick Fuld.
In just over three weeks, the executives who carved up the still-warm corpse of Lehman Brothers, Mr. Fuld’s beloved investment bank, have lost their jobs.
When Lehman, where Mr. Fuld was CEO, collapsed in one of the most dramatic moments of the financial crisis, Japanese investment bank Nomura Holdings Inc. and Britain’s Barclays PLC bought up the pieces. Nomura took Lehman’s European and Asian operations and Barclays picked up its core U.S. business.
- The Curse of Dick Fuld (blogs.wsj.com)
- Greenhill’s Profit Tumbles 90% – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)
- Restructuring Veteran Headed for Third Avenue Management – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)
- Moody’s Doesn’t Dare Upset the Bank Pecking Order – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)
- J.P. Morgan Tops IB Revenue Table In Weak Start to Year – Deal Journal – WSJ (nadernazemi.com)