SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Facebook Inc. reported in-line results in its first earnings report as a public company on Thursday afternoon, though investors sold the shares off hard in after-hours trades.
The social-networking giant swung to a loss for the quarter, though adjusted earnings came in line with Wall Street’s predictions.
- Lexmark shares slump on results, outlook (marketwatch.com)
- Earnings Outlook: Facebook faces low-key expectations (marketwatch.com)
- MarketWatch First Take: Apple’s iPhone 5 better be really good (marketwatch.com)
- Zynga hit by problems on social, mobile platforms – MarketWatch (articles.marketwatch.com)
- Zynga shares slump, raising worries about Facebook (marketday.nbcnews.com)