This is pretty scary stuff. Every disgruntled clown can get guns like getting candy from a store and go on a shopping spree. What worries me are the homegrown terrorists. There should be stricter control on guns.
One week after Colorado’s movie theater shooting, Maryland cops arrested a heavily armed man who told his employer he was a “joker” who was going to “blow everyone up.”
Police said today they believe they “thwarted a massacre.”
The suspect was being dismissed from his job and twice gave threatening statements to his supervisor, police said.
He was quoted as telling his employer, “I’m a joker, I’m going to load up my guns and blow everyone up,” police said.
- University Of Md. Grad Student Survives Colorado Movie Theater Massacre (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Massacre Suspect’s Family Speaks Out (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cops: Maine man brought loaded gun into ‘Batman’ flick (bostonherald.com)
- Recent Stockton College Grad Wounded In Colorado Massacre (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Some medics idled for 20 mins after Colo. massacre (sacbee.com)