Losing the use of your eyes via retinitis pigmentosa or macular degeneration — diseases that effect your ability to sense light — can be absolutely traumatizing. But thanks to new research on lab mice, these types of blindness may soon be reversible through a series of injections.
- imabonehead: Eye injection gives a blind mouse the ability to see | Technology News Blog – Yahoo! News (news.yahoo.com)
- These termites become living bombs to defend against attackers | Technology News Blog – Yahoo! News (nadernazemi.com)
- Want a one-way ticket to Mars? A Dutch company is looking for you | Technology News Blog – Yahoo! News (nadernazemi.com)
- Drug injected into eyes restores light sensitivity to blind mice (arstechnica.com)
- Chemical makes blind mice see (newscenter.berkeley.edu)