Failing infrastructure. India needs to refurbish its ailing infrastructure. Although having the largest population in terms of poverty in the world as a proportion of Total Population but India is strong in the education sector and if it wants to comete with China and Russia and become a world power and not just the world’s most populous, it needs to fix up the country FAST.
More than ten percent of world’s population has found itself without electricity, after India’s northern and eastern power grids failed. India has been plagued with blackouts for two consecutive days, leaving half the country without power.
- Half of India in the Dark After Power Grids Fail (foxnews.com)
- India blackout causes further chaos as power cut spreads east (guardian.co.uk)
- India’s northern and eastern power grids fail (kansascity.com)
- India hit by 2nd massive blackout as power grids fail (cbc.ca)
- India blackout as power grid fails (timesofmalta.com)