She is one of those one-hit wonder shows and it is over. She has no talent whatsoever, I don’t get what the hype is all about. In hollywood the only thing that matters is looks. Who wants to watch anyone on screen that does not look good ? At least that is how hollywood operates. It is a business after all. And who in their right mind wants to watch a movie adaptation of a book that is pure seductive fantasy and every woman’s wet dream ? Women of course that have no perception of reality.
Have you heard the rumor about Emma Watson starring in the movie version of the year’s most talked-about book, Fifty Shades of Grey? Turns out, the former “Harry Potter” star isn’t lined up to play Anastasia Steele after all. “I haven’t read the book, I haven’t a read a script, nothing,” Watson, 22, told Entertainment Weekly. “There are so many movies you become attached to when I’ve literally never even received a phone call. It was the same way with ‘The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’ — I never even saw a script!” Watson adds that fans can’t always easily tell which rumored roles she’s actually taking on. “The thing is I’m not going to go out there every time someone attaches me to a film to say no or release a statement,” she said.
- Emma Watson Shoots Down Fifty Shades of Grey Rumor (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Emma Watson addresses ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ casting rumors (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Emma Watson Rumored to Star in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie (limelife.com)
- Rumor SQUASHED!! Emma Watson Is NOT Doing Fifty Shades Adaptation (videogum.com)
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie: Emma Watson Signs On? (contactmusic.com)