The whole Financial world is corrupt. The biggest scandal in the last century is the LIBOR manipulation that went without any media frenzy. Everyone is bought and sold. It is disgusting what is going on in Wall Street and the Financial World in general.
TOKYO — A government investigation into insider trading in Japan has extended onto the trading floors of some of the largest Wall Street companies, includingGoldman Sachs, UBS and Deutsche Bank.
- Rajat Gupta Convicted of Insider Trading – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Japan Widens Inquiry Into Insider Trading (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Rajat Gupta’s Daughter Testifies at His Insider Trading Trial – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Gupta Insider Trading Case Focuses on Defendant’s Character – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Crime › Japan insider trading probe snares JP Morgan (japantoday.com)