Very very very scary. Looks like it was left there intentional to show how there are shortcomings in maintaining these flying cans.
While aboard an flight leaving bound for Seattle, Wash., a passenger looked out a window to see a handwritten message scrawled on what appeared to be a damaged area of the plane’s wing.
- Alaska Airlines plane wing note ‘not appropriate’ (kansascity.com)
- ‘We Know About This’: Alaska Airlines Apologizes for Handwritten Note on Damaged Wing of Plane (happolatismiscellany.wordpress.com)
- Note on wing of Alaska Airlines plane ‘not appropriate’ (king5.com)
- ‘We know about this’: Alaska Airlines apologizes for handwritten note on damaged wing of plane (news.nationalpost.com)
- Alaska Airlines Passenger’s Confidence Shaken by Handwritten Message on Wing (abcnews.go.com)