That was a risque move. But then again are all celebrations. And if these two lovers want to get all cozy and do the nasty by all means please go ahead. I insist, please.
A move at the end of a synchronized swimming duet routine made Twitter buzz on Tuesday. During their finals routine, Ukrainians Daria Iushko and Kysenia Sydorenko shared a kiss that caused many to ask — did I just see what I think I saw? And is that part of the routine?
To answer the questions, yep, you did see a kiss. But it wasn’t part of their routine or some longstanding tradition from their country. Though it’s common to see Ukrainians kiss each other on the cheeks, the kiss on the lips was surprising.
They just completed a routine that earned them sixth in the Olympics. If they want to smooch after their routine to celebrate? Go for it.
- Olympic Ukrainian Synchronized Swimmers Share Kiss, Twitter Freaks Out (bleacherreport.com)
- Synchronized Swimmers In Wolf Bathing Suits? Synchronized Swimmers in Wolf Bathing Suits [Rad Wolves] (deadspin.com)
- Ukrainian synchronized swimmers share kiss after routine (stltoday.com)
- Ukrainian Synchronized Swimmers Share Kiss & Jordan Carver & Depp [Daily Dump] (bustedcoverage.com)
- How synchronized swimmers stay in sync (stltoday.com)