Looks like Goldman Sachs will go Scott Free once again.
WASHINGTON — After deciding not to prosecute Goldman Sachs for its conduct during the financial crisis, the Justice Department did something rare: it publicly announced that the investigation was closed.
- Goldman Cleared in Mortgage Investigation – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- U.S. Not Seeking Goldman Charges (blacklistednews.com)
- What Goldman Sachs Did and the Justice Department Didn’t – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Justice Department Closes Investigation of Goldman (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Justice: No Charges Against Goldman (investmentwatchblog.com)