Pretty funny. But that was no mistake.
Perhaps channeling the fervent wishes of conservatives, Mitt Romney on Saturday introduced running mate Paul Ryan as “the next president of the United States.” UPDATE: This may actually be a very, very good omen for the Republican ticket.
- Is Paul Ryan Mittens Dick Cheney, The Real Presidnt Behind The President? (loveisunlimd.wordpress.com)
- Paul Ryan: Murderer of Opportunity, Political Coward, Candidate for Vice President of the United States (incaunipocrit.wordpress.com)
- Oops: Ryan is ‘next president of the United States’? (news.yahoo.com)
- Romney Accidentally Introduces Ryan As ‘The Next President Of The United States’ (politicker.com)
- Paul Ryan has 71-year-old man and others arrested for asking questions (sott.net)