Very interesting deal.
The Carlyle Group announced on Wednesday that it had reached a deal to acquire Getty Images, the well-known distributor of photography, video and multimedia products, from Hellman
- Carlyle Group Said to Be Leading Bidder for Getty Images – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Getty Images bought by private equity firm Carlyle Group (guardian.co.uk)
- UPDATE 2-Carlyle nears deal to acquire Getty Images-sources (uk.reuters.com)
- Carlyle Group (CG) Leads Bidding for Getty Images – Report (wallstreetpit.com)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News (seekingalpha.com)