Well it is a sticky situation given that leaks coming from the White House does indeed pose a danger on servicemen but the fact is that this campaign is political.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A group of former U.S. intelligence andoperatives is set to launch a media campaign, including TV ads, that scolds for taking credit for the killing of and argues that high-level leaks are endangering American lives.
Leaders of the group, the, say it is nonpartisan and unconnected to any political party or presidential campaign. It is registered as a so-called social welfare group, which means its primary purpose is to further the common good and its political activities should be secondary.
- Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks (news.yahoo.com)
- Special Ops Group Slams Obama Over Security Leaks and Bin Laden Bragging (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Swift Boat Reborn: Group Shames Obama for Bin Laden Bragging (truthdig.com)
- Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks (todayonline.com)
- Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks (uk.reuters.com)