Maybe the English Government should read about International law and that Embassies located on its soil have rights and these Rights should be respected. Britain is no longer an Empire and will never be one again. They should stop living on its past glory and move ahead as a small tiny Island and focus on tourism promoting sight seeing of its joke of a Monarchy.
- Ecuador Accepts Julian Assange’s Bid for Asylum: Report (commondreams.org)
- Ecuador grants Assange asylum: report (smh.com.au)
- Julian Assange will be granted asylum, says official (noliesradio.org)
- For the Record: Assange, Asylum, and Assumptions (raincoaster.com)
- Ecuador says UK threatens to raid embassy over Assange – Reuters (reuters.com)