It’s all paper value anyway. How can you assign value to something that was hyped so much.
The fortune of Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Inc. (FB)’s co-founder and CEO, dropped to a new low today.
The 28-year-old’s net worth fell to $10.2 billion, its lowest point since the company’s May 17th initial public offering, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Facebook shares sank 6.3 percent today after the company freed up 271.1 million shares, a move that boosted the amount of stock available to trade by 60 percent. The shares closed at $19.87 in New York after dipping to a record low of $19.69 earlier in the day.
- The 7 Ugly Truths About Facebook | The Exchange – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- Further fall in Facebook shares (bbc.co.uk)
- Zuckerberg Drops Out of Top 10 Tech Billionaires (mashable.com)
- You, Too, Can Be Like Larry Ellison and Buy Your Own Island – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- Zuckerberg Drops Out Of Tech’s Top-10 Richest (newsy.com)