Well, Amazon is a big rival of Google. Amazon has slowly built an empire and it is place where all your needs in terms of purchase can be fulfilled.
It’s very easy to get caught up in the Android versus iPhone duel and Google’s recruiting battles with its newly-public Silicon Valley neighbor, Facebook.
But neither one of those companies worry Google executives as much as another that is actively taking money out of their pockets.
This company is from Washington, but no, it’s not Microsoft.
Google’s real rival, and real competition to watch over the next few years is Amazon.
- Silicon Alley Insider: Forget Apple, Forget Facebook: Here’s The One Company That Actually Terrifies Google Execs (GOOG, AMZN, AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Forget Apple, Forget Facebook: Here’s The One Company That Actually Terrifies Google Execs – Business Insider (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- Zuckerberg Fortune Drops $600 Million as Facebook Flops – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- Twitter Updates for 2012-08-18 (zioneyemedia.com)
- Here’s The One Place Yahoo Destroyed Google (YHOO, GOOG) (businessinsider.com)