Never put all your eggs in one basket. Looks like Facebook it taking everyone else connected with it down. A sinking boat. Time to abandon it and admit that the company was over-hyped, over-valued. It is just myspace with some extra bells and whistles. But then again Instagram is extremely over-priced. Facebook was flush with cash and they bought the company on a whim. Sharing pictures is a fad. I will give it 6 months before people move on to some other new thing.
- Facebook Just Bought Instagram [NEWS] (epicagear.com)
- Instagram Now Available for Android [NEWS] (epicagear.com)
- UK Clears Facebook Acquisition of Instagram (pcworld.com)
- Instagram 3.0 adds photos maps, new profiles (knowyourcell.com)
- Twitter Has Begun to Cut Off Instagram – Is Facebook Next? (forbes.com)