Very interesting move in the M&A market. I hope the pace is picking up in this sector for it foretells how the economy would be performing going forward. UBS is building its Investment Banking division, after many senior bankers left the bank earlier on.
- UBS Hires Grafstein as Co-Head of Americas M.&A. (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- UBS Names Grafstein Co-Head of M&A in the Americas (blogs.wsj.com)
- With Moat of Secrecy Running Dry, UBS Seeks New Pitch for Wealthy (bloomberg.com)
- UBS Profit Falls After Loss on Facebook IPO – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Wolf to Leave UBS to Form New Firm – NYTimes.com (nadernazemi.com)