Well, she is right.
Gina Rinehart seems to court controversy – from her family lawsuits to her battles with Australian media.
Now, the Australian mining heiress, worth $19 billion and earlier this year thought to be the world’s richest woman, has sparked another controversy in her latest column in Australian Resources and Investment magazine. (Yes, I am a registered reader online.) Rinehart rails against class warfare and says the non-rich should stop attacking the rich and go to work.
- ‘Drink Less, Work More,’ Billionaire Tells Non-Rich (cnbc.com)
- #Australia ‘Billionaire’s burden’ a cruel hoax – Greens @SenatorLudlam – poor can’t afford 99% of rentals in W.A. (tonyserve.wordpress.com)
- Rinehart calls for minimum wage cut (smh.com.au)
- World’s richest woman says those who are jealous of her wealth should ‘stop drinking, stop smoking and work harder’ (engineeringevil.com)
- Stop your drinking, you sods and moochers! (dickdestiny.com)