One would expect more class from that cheating woman.
So much for that amicable split. After it was reported on Friday that Heidi Klum was dating her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, her soon-to-be ex-husband Seal had a very bitter response for the mother of his four children. “To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I’d much rather it was a familiar face,” the “Kiss From a Rose” singer told TMZ as he made his way through an airport on Saturday. “I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that … I guess I didn’t expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were,” he adds, insinuating that the relationship began before he and Klum announced their split in January. “But I guess you now all have the answer that you’ve been looking for the past seven months.”
- Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married – Us Magazine (usmagazine.com)
- Seal: Ex-Wife Heidi Klum Was ‘Fornicating With the Help’ [Cheaters] (gawker.com)
- Heidi Klum — I Never Cheated on Seal with My Bodyguard (tmz.com)
- Heidi Klum Denies Claims Made By Seal! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Martin Kristen: Heidi Klum Bodyguard, Alleged Lover (thehollywoodgossip.com)