I wonder if Obama feels lucky ?
Consider him un-unforgiven? President Barack Obama shrugged off Clinton Eastwood’s memorable Republican National Convention performance in part of a USA Today interviewpublished Sunday, declaring: “I am a huge Clint Eastwood fan.”
“He is a great actor, and an even better director,” the president told the paper aboard Air Force One on Saturday. “I think the last few movies that he’s made have been terrific.
- President Barack Obama Says He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of Clint Eastwood (people.com)
- Obama Says Not Offended By Eastwood Republican Convention Riff: Is a “Huge” Fan (themoderatevoice.com)
- Obama says he’s a ‘huge Clint Eastwood fan’ (miamiherald.com)
- Obama: ‘I Am A Huge Clint Eastwood Fan’ (redsfan.newsvine.com)
- Bill Maher: Clint Eastwood ‘Killed’ With Empty Chair Performance (woldcnews.com)