This is a real tragedy. He was a great actor and a great personality.
Michael Clarke Duncan — best known for his Oscar-nominated role as a death row inmate who possessed magical healing powers in the 1999 film “The Green Mile” — died on Monday at the age of 54, according to his fiancee Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.
Duncan had been in a Los Angeles hospital since July 13 following a heart attack and died on Monday morning after close to two months of treatment.
- Report: ‘The Green Mile’ Star Michael Clarke Duncan Dies (fox8.com)
- Green Mile film star Michael Clarke Duncan, Oscar-nomine, dies (thesun.co.uk)
- ‘Green Mile’ actor Michael Clarke Duncan dead at age 54, family rep says (fox13now.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Dead At Age 54 (kysdc.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan, Oscar-Nominated For The Green Mile, Dead At 54 (movieline.com)