That’s what happens when you let yourself go. Gluttony one of the seven deadly sins.
When it came to pregnancy cravings, Jessica Simpson did not discriminate. The singer-fashion mogul reveals in a new interview with USA Today that “I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it. I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted” — which included a lot of her favorite dish, macaroni and cheese.
But after she gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1, Simpson — who revealed in March that she was already 170 pounds — was faced with the consequences of gaining so much weight. “I didn’t realize it didn’t all come off with the baby,” she confesses.
- Jessica Simpson – Jessica Simpson’s Weight Struggles (contactmusic.com)
- Jessica Simpson’s Body ‘Is Not Bouncing Back Like a Supermodel’ (sfluxe.com)
- Jessica Simpson — My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running (tmz.com)
- Jessica Simpson says her ‘boobs are too big to run’ – NEWS.com.au (news.com.au)
- Jessica Simpson: ‘My Body Is Not Bouncing Back Like A Supermodel’ (hollywoodlife.com)