Crazy people and crazy kids these days.
Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus dealt yet again with one of the less-desirable aspects of fame … an unwanted (and potentially dangerous) person at her Los Angeles-area home. According to reports, early Saturday morning a man jumped the fence onto her property and knocked on her door, claiming he knew Cyrus, before repeatedly throwing himself against the exterior wall of the house. Someone at the home called 911 (Cyrus was out of town at the time) and the man was later caught hiding in the bushes at the pop star’s property holding a pair of scissors.
- Man Breaks In To Miley Cyrus’es House With A Pair Of Scissor!! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Miley Cyrus Home Intruder Arrested on Scene (celebs.gather.com)
- Miley Cyrus – Man Armed With Scissors Breaks Into Miley Cyrus’ Home (contactmusic.com)
- Miley Cyrus intruder arrested after breaking into home carrying scissors (thesun.co.uk)
- Man with scissors arrested at Miley Cyrus’ house (foxnews.com)