This of course is well known and anyone with an unbiased review of history knows about, of course mosr Americans wouldn’t know where Poland is even if you pointed at it. This collusion to surpress the truth and collaborate with the Soviets which were no better than the Nazis and their massacre of Ukrainians is an atrocity. The holocaust pales in comparison to what the Soviets did.
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The American POWs sent secret coded messages to Washington with news of a Soviet atrocity: In 1943 they saw rows of corpses in an advanced state of decay in the , on the western edge of Russia, proof that the killers could not have been the Nazis who had only recently occupied the area.
The testimony about the infamous massacre of Polish officers might have lessened the tragic fate that befell Poland under the Soviets, some scholars believe. Instead, it mysteriously vanished into the heart of American power. The long-held suspicion is that President didn’t want to anger , an ally whom the Americans were counting on to defeatGermany and Japan during World War II.
Documents released Monday and seen in advance by The Associated Press lend weight to the belief that suppression within the highest levels of the U.S. government helped cover up Soviet guilt in the killing of some 22,000 Polish officers and other prisoners in theand other locations in 1940.
- AP Exclusive: Memos show US hushed up Soviet crime (menorahblog.typepad.com)
- Secret Memos Show U.S. Hushed Up Katyn Crime (themoscowtimes.com)
- Memos show U.S. hushed up Soviet crime (washingtontimes.com)
- AP Exclusive: Memos show US hushed up Soviet crime (cnsnews.com)
- WWII massacre: Memos show US cover-up of Stalin’s Katyn slaughter (rt.com)