So he bought a 73,000 dollar pool table and failed to read the instructions ?
The buyer of a futuristic, $73,000 glass pool table claims he’s been snookered. In a complaint filed in Orange Country, Calif., superior court, the buyer alleges that the maker, Nottage Design of Australia, neglected to disclose one important fact about the table:
- $73K Glass Pool Table Buyer Says He Was Hustled (abcnews.go.com)
- Handle with care: Lawsuit claims exclusive glass pool table worth more than $70,000 was RUINED at first contact with a cue ball (dailymail.co.uk)
- James Perse Limited Edition Pool Table (richvibe.com)
- Brunswick Pool Tables vs Olhausen Pool Tables (centraljerseypools.com)
- How to determine the size of a pool table (familyrecreationcentre.wordpress.com)