Pretty interesting story.
On the Colorado High Plains, John Malone sits in a generous — but not grandiose — corner office on the second floor of a blocky, granite-faced building in a nondescript corporate park in Englewood. If, in real estate, location is everything, it’s curious that the largest private landowner in America chose an office location, an hour from downtown Denver, that … well, it isn’t much. Not much to look at, anyway.
- Meet the Largest Landowner in America – Yahoo! Finance (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Meet the largest landowner in America (management.fortune.cnn.com)
- Yahoo! Finance (utcpower.com)
- ‘Drink Less, Work More’, Billionaire Tells Non-Rich – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- Middle class set back over last decade: report – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)