Why do people do this ?
Excess time ? A yearning to be notices ? An empty feeling ? A craving for recognition ?
Still deciding on this year’s Halloween costume? Check out this flower fairy makeup tutorial by Anastasiya Shpagina (a.k.a Fukkacumi), from Ukraine. The 19-year-old hair stylist uses extreme makeup techniques and costumes to transform herself into a real-life anime character.
“I’m not a like a doll, a doll is like me,” she writes on her vk.com (a European version of Facebook) page. It takes Shpagina about an hour to achieve her doe-eyed look—don’t worry, the video is only six minutes long. Photographs on her Facebook fan page show a dangerously waifish young woman with deep crimson hair. She says she would like to one day have surgery to reshape her eyes and nip in her waist even more drastically. Shpagina is reported to weigh only about 90 pounds.
- Real-Life Anime Girl Anastasiya Shpagina’s Extreme Makeup Techniques Transform Her Into A Living Doll [Photos & Video] (ibtimes.com)
- Real-Life Anime Girl: Anastasiya Shpagina’s Makeup Tutorial (video) (bookofjoe.com)
- Meet Anastasiya Shpagina, A Real-Life Anime Girl (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Meet Ukrainian Teenager Anastasiya Shpagina, Real Life Anime Girl (thegloss.com)
- Real Life Anime Girl: Anastasiya Shpagina (digiindie.wordpress.com)