This is a great scientific achievement/discovery.
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) – Scientists from Britain and Japan shared a Nobel Prize on Monday for the discovery that adult cells can be transformed back into embryo-like stem cells that may one day regrow tissue in damaged brains, hearts or other organs.
- Nobel Prize In Medicine Awarded To Stem Cell Researchers (ibtimes.com)
- Nobel Prize for Medicine Awarded (abcnews.go.com)
- Stem cell revolutionaries win Nobel medicine prize (abc.net.au)
- Stem-Cell Pioneers Gurdon, Yamanaka Win Nobel Prize (bloomberg.com)
- Nobel Prize awarded for work on stem cells (utsandiego.com)