From Hero to Zero …
(Reuters) – Lance Armstrong has stepped down as chairman of the cancer charity he founded, Livestrong, after U.S. anti-doping officials issued a scathing report detailing his use of performance-enhancing drugs for years as one of the world’s premier cyclists, the foundation said on Wednesday.
- Lance Armstrong Will Step Down as Chairman of Livestrong, Gets Dropped By Nike (blogs.dallasobserver.com)
- Nike severs ties with Lance Armstrong over doping (thetimes.co.uk)
- Lance Armstrong stepping down as Livestrong chairman (metronews.ca)
- Lance Armstrong steps down as chairman of Livestrong (wtvr.com)
- Lance Armstrong steps down as chairman of Livestrong charity (wjla.com)