TOKYO (AP) — A major airport in was closed Tuesday after construction workers found an unexploded bomb believed to be from World War II.
All 92 flights in and out of Hiroshi Ouchi said. The bomb was identified as American-made and is believed to be a dud from World War II.were cancelled after the 250-kilogram (550-pound) bomb was uncovered during construction near a runway, local police official
- Japanese airport closed after WWII bomb found (todayonline.com)
- Japan airport closed after workers find unexploded WWII bomb (news.yahoo.com)
- National › Sendai airport closed after WWII bomb found (japantoday.com)
- Japanese airport closed after WWII bomb found (mysanantonio.com)
- Japanese airport closed after WWII bomb found (metronews.ca)